Quality care means quality of life.
Our nursing center is the ideal place to receive care in downtown Santa Fe. Our specially trained, caring licensed nurses provide quality care in a comfortable and welcoming homelike setting. Rehabilitation services are available to help you recover from injury, illness or surgery so you can regain your independence and return to your life as quickly and safely as possible.
People who do not have a Life Plan agreement with El Castillo are known as Associate Residents. These residents pay a monthly fee and are directly admitted to Assisted Living, Nursing Care or Memory Care from their private home or another residence.
There is no entrance fee for Associate Residents.
Nursing Care features:
- 24/7 attentive care by licensed nurses and nursing assistants
- Comprehensive support services
- Daily recreational and therapeutic activities
- Medication management
- Post-operative and custodial care
- Life enrichment activities and outings
- Three delicious, nutritious meals plus snacks each day
- Mealtime and feeding assistance, if needed
- Laundry and housekeeping service