The Garden at El Castillo is downtown Santa Fe’s only dedicated memory care center.
Our specially trained and caring staff offer a continuum of care which includes services for residents with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia and other forms of memory loss. The memory care center features 11 studio apartments and a beautiful outdoor courtyard garden in an inviting, secure environment where family and friends are always welcome.
People who do not have a Life Plan agreement with El Castillo are known as Associate Residents. These residents pay a monthly fee and are directly admitted to Assisted Living, Nursing Care or Memory Care from their private home or another residence.
There is no entrance fee for Associate Residents.
Memory Care features:
- 24-hour attentive care by licensed nurses and nursing assistants
- Comprehensive support services
- Daily recreational and therapeutic activities
- Medication management
- Post-operative and custodial care
- Three delicious, nutritious meals plus snacks each day
- Mealtime and feeding assistance, if needed
- Laundry and housekeeping service
- Secure environment